Thursday, August 17, 2006

U2 IN AUSTRALIA !!!!


What else can I say really, to tell you the truth I still can't believe it. U2 just released more tour dates for Australia, I had to jump at the chance to at least try and get tickets to the sold out tour. As it turns out i succeded, so far me and Seth Goldberg have signed on to the Nov.13 show in sydney @ the Telstra dome, Which will be the last of the three shows in Sydney "I mean really who has 3 shows in one city" would anyone care to know that the first two shows totaling a stagering 150,000 sold out in under one hour, I guess you do need a third show. I'm really excited for Seth to expirience his first U2 show especially General Admission, where you have the best shot of trying to steal Edge's touque. After that show let's say Nov 15th I will be heading to melboune I need to get there in time FOR THE SECOND U2 CONCERT I"M GOING TOO!!! Nov 18th, Thats it I got to go calm myself down!. !Respect everyone + Co-exist!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home