Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Last Night In Singapore!

To tell you the truth I did j-walk once or twice, following the locals is sure to get you a beating. yesturday took a cruise into the city "downtown" pretty intense, we'll post pics in Sydney. Again I have to say HOLY SHIT! is it nice here, no homless people, beggers, no mocho bullshit, just people chilling out. The first 2 days the MRT system intimidated me so I didn't bother but talked to the cabbie on the way there and he told me to man up!. Downtown is crazy in itself but the you have underground shopping terminals that connect everywhere, you j-walk onto a boulevard and then wonder how somone would get off, low and behold there is some secret passage way somwhere,there are now dead ends. I took the MRT from downtown to my suburb resort, You can be outside the city and get right downtown in under 20 min and will cost you less than $2 cad. China town,,,, there's alot of chinese. I leave at 9:30 tommorow so I moved from pasir ris to changi village hotel, difference of $50 cad a night to $150 cad a night, on the other hand a just checked in the dude carried my bag thank god because it's heavier than shit, and a have my own komoto and slipper's which are sweet. Explaining this place is going to be difficult, a must see forsure, I leave you with this Asia at some point will be able to do whatever they want globaly, Light years ahead of North America, I could not imagine Japan or China.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home