Thursday, October 26, 2006

!Kings Cross! !!M!!I!!ss!!T!!Y!!SE!!

On wed night me Timmy D and Dutchy checked out some of the higher end clubs in the city, we did eventually make it to kings cross I was only there for a short period of time. The only thing I could compare it to would be Granville street in Vancouver but on alot of drugs and more strip clubs with 250bls tongans and fijians trying to lure you into there joint, we had a pretty rad time, apparently it was pretty dead, I will definatly be making it down there again.

I'm starting to get public transport on lock down and can tell you it's on of the best ways to travel everything pretty much goes to where you want to go and runs on time, "there's also plenty of eye candy" Do what you must young jedi! Holloween is creeping up pretty fast, there's going to be a big house party at Ander's house, Wait until you see our costumes, Bar 1 at the TYC would be taken back by it. There's also rumours flying around that on Christmas day thousands of backpackers transend on Bondi beach and party all day sounds like thats where I might be, most of the bartenders in bondi are swedish and unreal. Here's some pic's from wed night, and look out for Holloween pic's will through alot on here. To all my genuine friends who know who they are, wish you could be here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, dude, Am I in da club of the geniune friends, Maybe i'm just the admire geek, that follows you around hopping to pick up the scraps.. whatever dude it's all good, keep makin us proud.. Love ya bro.

CJ

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home