Sunday, November 19, 2006

U2 #3 was by far the best !!!

holy shit guys whats, after a couple of nights at the hostel I had some new roomates from the Australian navy, We were both going to the U2 concert and decided to go at 12 noon to line up, went out for dinner the night before at the Melbourne university restuarant, the food was very nice comming in @ 15 $$ AUD anyways guys we waited put our time in and got into the Elipse I'm in melbourne now so can't load pic's but get ready HOLY SHIT !!! 70,000 people and i'm in 7 feet of the edge and Bono and Adam clayton, I get back to Sydney in a couple of days to start paddle training in the surf!, at that point i'll put up some U2 pic's, Get Ready the Davey Family, get a silver bullet on ice for you know who!!!.... dudes the fucking Elipes U2 10 ft from.. hahah madnesss, leave tomorow to St kilda for a couple of days,, we'll talk to you soon and god speed. Hollywood!!!
Assie Navy, Jar Jar, Petrol, Dean, Will and Susan Congrats on there first U2 concert in the Elipse,,,, As willie would say hahah brovo manchur beerry it deep!!!
ps. u2 nov 19th I can hear it out my room right now!!!!!!!!
Pics comming soon I'm out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cant wait to see the pics playa, sounds like that night was a blast .

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home