Thursday, November 09, 2006

!Love is Blindness!

We'll the first of my 3 U2 shows starts tomorrow I will be accompanied by Timmy D, very exciting ohh and I will be trying to smuggle my camera in,,, expect some pic's. Also huge news I caught my first wave today! paddled hard was in the right spot stood up and rode down the face and did a heelside carve, it's taken so long because I've been learning on a short board called a fish, easy to duck dive but in small waves you have to paddle like a CUNT! in big waves for now I just get munched!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't believe your out there surfing when it's f'in snowing here right now. Your livin the dream man, keep at it...

F.Y.I, heli skiing for April 7th 2007 is being booked soon for the percel mountains.. Don't suppose your going to make it?

kj

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home