Sunday, May 13, 2007

A little bit of a hot pot mate!!!

I'm currently in the Quantas club lounge in Cairns sipping on a whisky and coke, I also have a plate of grapes and cheese using the free internet with a warm refresher towel. Theres about 100 couchs, open bar, printers, copyers, fax machines and the fact that it's 9pm there is about 2 people, I'm currently on my way to Perth, Port Douglas was alot of fun but it's time to move on!! so while I got the net i'm going to try and put as many pic's as I can,
Later mates.
P.S Cape Tribulation was pretty cool, and somone give Kazoo a verble beating for me! Lake Makenzie!!
Sunrise @ st agnes beach on the way up to airlie beach
A really big sandune on Frasier
The denmarks charging the hill, Possible looking for a root at the end mate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home