Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The Pains of Bali!

We'll I have some bad news for myself as it turns out my surfing expidition was cut short due to an unforseen major infection in one of my 3 reefcuts. I've been to the hospital for the past 5 days getting pill's and antibiotic shots, it used to be once a day for the first 2 days now i'm up to a shot every 8 hours the shots themselves are comming in at a whopping 1,000,000 rp. I'm not staying in kuta so I have to drive to and from dreamland on my scooter every 8 hours which is about a half an hour trek both ways although there are some fun hill's it's safe to say as any true ferenc or jennings especialy " CJ" that the rental scooter has taken it's fair share of some serious off road beatings. Below my knee to half way down my foot in inflammed in red and the size of a pumkin,,, i'm getting pumped full of so much drugs,,,now it's time to relax and have a laugh at robbie and the kid's. P.S the ocean shore break swolled my second frisbee, which sucks because we need it for the beach olypics although I think we can swap to the cocanut toss!!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude!!, an infection? Downhill scooter riding? Multiple daily needle shots? Sounds crazy!! although you sound in good spirits and thats what matters isn't it. Gotta get some hottie suckin out the puss of that wound or leaches but I'd prefer tits to blood suckers!! Ya take care of your self out there, no manitoba medical hey!!..

Holla!!

CJ

7:58 AM  
Blogger AttorneyClientPrivilege said...

Hi Ian,

Take it from someone who had a nasty leg infection (thank you James Boag beer bottle stitches) take care of it right away, and no, contrary to popular belief the ocean doesn't always heal everything. Anyway, I'm back in the States (damn 4-month working visa) but I talked to Fran this weekend and she gave me your blog info so I just wanted to say hi and of course, perv around. I guess during your break from surfing you can conduct more social experiments so all is not lost ;)

Have fun!
Liz

6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AW...YOUR SUCH A DOUCHE BAGG MATE!!!!
yOU CANT SURF!!!!!!!!

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't imagin either of you wankers being able to surf? Hey dudes? which way to the Beach?---->

thanks>. got any water noodles I can use?

Surfs UP@@ DUDES!!!!!!!!

CJ

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY GIVE ME A CALL I JUST GOT HOME FROEM SPRINGBREAK AND I GOT SOME FUNNY STORIES FOR YOU.

8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paul!, can't wait to hear those stories and make some new ones in a week on the nbsapparel tour!! Like I said me and you man, seeings I can't wing man for Ian u'll have to step in for him and let me wing man for you bro, Ian's back in July he tells me, so were having a huge party at his house, don't tell him though it's a suprise right Ian?

hahah
CJ

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home