Sunday, January 28, 2007

Australia Day!

we'll Australia day came and went, Pretty similar to Canada day I guess but alot more green and yellow, we'll and beach cricket and rugby. Tim, Corey, and I went to shelly beach to meet up with some friends of mine from the Oyster bar, thought it was going to be a tame event turns out when I got there, there was three hundred people most of them were drunk, the event kind of reminded me of red lake falls. Shelly beach is pretty small but good snorkeling. Drinking on the beach was permitted that day aswell good thing because me and timmy d had a crate of Carlton.
I move to Manly to surf more before my Bali trip on the 9th
p.s Timmy D just bought a surf board he's now known as DC the diamond cutter "he took one in the head yesturday as me and seth almost got iced by a water tabogan"





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ian, that meat looks almost as tasty as mine looks when on a hot platter.. ummm umm love that fat meat...

Where's have all the comments gone, where are the days when there were 6-10 comments per post. I think people are losing some interest and we need some more interesting post to bring them back to the blog and inspire some comments. I suggest a post on the underground drug and sex scene out there.. lots of racy pics of you with "YOUR" meat on a platter should do the trick... as i always say "when in doubt, whip it out"

Go balls deep on this next post dude.

Ur Biggest Fan... CJ

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home