Thursday, December 07, 2006

Sleeping bag with a view

whats up everyone,
for those of you who don't know Nbsapparel have just expanded their store and it looks Killer, wish I could have been there but i'm in a good spot right now. Arrived back from Melbourne and St kilda last week i'm staying with Jess from Vancouver who's staying in an apartment on spit rd almost near spit bridge, balmoral beach is about a 15 min walk a pretty low key beach though, they have just decided to take down the shark nets apparently they do this every couple of years and put them back up. There has not been a shark attack at that beach since 1964. I do have to say it's a little wierd surfing, every now and again bettween sets you'll gaze into the water and think you see a sting ray which just happens to be a black rock, but you still wonder how far anything else is, we'll I do anyways. Sydney doesn't really have many sharks acouple in the harbour that creep around I think whale sharks, Western Oz and Northern are a differnt story about 3 or 4 days ago a surfer had his leg taken by a great white.
My plan for the next little bit is to work so I can fly to Perth and meet up with Anton Audy, a legend none the less, It was a pretty sweet ride for a bit but that seems to of come to an end, but I can completely understand I just want to say thanks to Jay @nbs for hooking me up with Goldie and Seth "goldies mix master nig nog getting munched like weata bix I mean this guy is WEATA-BIX " and seth " the guy just goes off like johnny from balmoral with 2 3rd's of a law degree, 8ft lennox shark infested waters getting skittled across the north head" From the first 10 min's a felt like I've been there forever you could say family. Then there's nailer, B nailer from whistler BC hahah I mean this guy takes care of million dollar buying deals for intrawest and he can't get a place " we've pretty much decided, we'll i'm putting in a season at whistler and you almost need a rocket science degree to get a place here" thats it i'm out!!!
Hollywood





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home