Saturday, December 23, 2006

Happy Holidays!!!

It's christmas eve right now in sydney, were one day ahead of you guys back home. I started a new job about 4 days ago working at sydney harbor oyster bar right on the water, I absolutely love it, and what a view. On new years eve I work 9am to 5 pm which is great because i'll be right in the action, People are paying 300 hundred ahead per person to be at our resturant, then i'll head back to manly for some more party's we'll unless a hot German girl tries to take advantage,,. This year as well is the 75th aniversary of the harbor bridge so they have made a big giant coat hanger on the bridge which I believe will burn for a couple of minutes, coat hanger is the un official nickname of the bridge. With all that said work is sweet the rent is paid,,, new years eve i'll have a bottle of CC leaning on that fence to watch the x- amount of million dollar fireworks show!!!!
Merry christmas!!!


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Some kids piss thier name in the snow, Chuck Norris can piss his name into concrete"

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ian, I hear from Paul that your never coming back? Possible your going to be a japanese man? Schooling or somehting in the land of Japan. Is this right? Well, I'll tell ya we miss ya down at the store bro and will most certianly miss you on this years snowboard tour. Who the hell am I going to do a late night run for condoms for? possible steve I guess.. but he'll use whatever is avaliable, even a tube sock from what i understand.. Take care and say hi to Dave and Seth for me..

KJ

6:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man maybe you've heard...Lily Allen (artist) Smile (song) google it...brilyant. She also has others. Shits pretty awsome I'm doing alot of travel: Tohoe, Reno, Calgary, Cali, whithorse and sled back country riding in the Yukon. What are you now? 6 months in... Oz is magic I'm sure your under her spell. Travel safe AK

5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what does that make your name Seth? I like Ballywood for you even though I was going to use if for my self you look more Indian then me So Ballywood it is..

Cheers ladies, Ausie girls rock!!..

CJ

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home