Friday, December 15, 2006

Pour one out tonight!

Hey everyone, It's december 16th today sat here and were cellebrating my 22nd birthday tonight at the Harbord Hilton. There should be a good turnout, it's within walking distance of everyone, we'll excecpt Peter "Speno". I've pretty much fully moved in with Jess in Mosman which is bettween north sydney and Manly. I'm meeting shaun from Vancouver at the blue oyster resturant at circular quey, He's been working there for awhile and said there looking for new people. The location is pretty rad right by the opera house.

Surfing is progressing really fast now, it's wierd 3 months of training, i still didn't think I was going to stand up ,, then it just started happening, and it just keeps getting easier. With that being said with this new job, i'm going to be buying my own board probably a fish, B nailer and Goldie aka "Weta bix/mix master
nig nog" and I believe Kato are planning on a month surf trip to Indonesia in April so I'm in. Rumour has it you can survive a month there on about $1200 icluding a flight. we'll when I see you guys next I'll be 22 and my maturity level will be through the roof. Keep putting a verbal beating on Campbell, and somone kick Dave Kazoo in the nuts for me.

"of all the things that wisdom provides to help one live one's entire life in happiness, the greatest by far is the possesion of friendship"



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy B day Ian ....party hard

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! nice to see your holdin a frizbee... Hope you enjoy the manly life it's a goodie! Happy B day AK

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home