Monday, January 08, 2007

!New years 2007!

We'll as it turns out I did find my German girl for new years, I pour one out now as she makes her way to Melbourne. My new years 2007 was spent working on the water in Sydney Harbour at my new work sydney oyster bar, the resturant was booked by couples 3 months in advance paying $300 ahead for a three course meal and the 4 million dollar fireworks spectical. I'm really glad I was working, the booze was flowing for guests and the workers, fireworks at nine and 12, circular key gets shut down and you need tickets to get passed the key. Majority of us stayed drinking on the water until 5 am then went for a lap around the opera house, to starbucks and ended up back at work for 9 am,," not a good new years day had to work ".

The plan thus far is to head to Indonesia mid april for a month surf trip, hopefully I get a little bit better for the bali surf can be unforgiving. Work is good, crazy days, here's some pic's from new years,,, my canon sd100 went shit house so I bought a new canon here ixus 60. Some one once told me not to get to close to people while traveling for the good bye's are inevitable and hard, I say fuck it, such as life.
!!!I love you all!!! and hope you all had a great new years!!!




4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ian whats going down, looks like you got some new shit going on down there. Well I havent heard from you in awhile , so give me call.

4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

o ya almost forgot.... I ran into Brigam the other night. lol

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You ran into briggs!!!! haha sweet

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paul, how about givin me a call sometime man? not even long distance. Ian, f*(& cold here this week man, check out webnbs.com and click on the poster link to check out the new poster for this years tour man... Miss ya man.... Stay outta trouble hey..

CJ

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home