Thursday, September 07, 2006

Landed in Sydney 6:55pm last night





For the time being it's pretty cold right now I'm wearing a hoodie and it's still a little chilly, there's a low pressure system moving in and it will be hanging around for a couple of days. THE SURF OUTSIDE THEIR HOUSE IS INSANE RIGHT NOW, it's about 6 to 8 feet which looks impressive from the house 200 yards away. When I landed in Sydney I took the train from terminal one to terminal 2 where Seth picked me up, He lives in an older house located in Harbord which is a small suburb north of downtown, 1 beaches away from manly beach with 4 other roommates. Whats extremely funny is that there is 4 storey apartments right behind and beside which are brand new, and right in front of the is this rickety old house, the location of the house couldn't be any better. Sadly enough I later found out it's being destroyed in a year for more apartments. After reminiscing about Rody, Shritty, Rosteck, Ramsey and cj getting gased in a park by sistler running around with his pants down trying to flip text books to the kids, I went to snap some pics of the surf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home