Sunday, September 10, 2006

Night out in Manly!






We grabbed a crate of toohey beer "seth's choice" which I was later informed by this Aussie that it's possibly the worst beer to drink here. Equivelant to lets say our pilsner old country brew!, Luke, Seth and I went to the warf bar first located we'll right on the warf. A nice cocktail lounge is what it would remind me of, for the first night out i got a taste for the fashion, The girls seem to be into these tight black eqestrian pants accompanied with some black boots, dude's which by the way on average are the same if not bigger than me. The warf seems a touch up tight, still a sweet time, on average you can expect to pay between 6 to 7 dollars for a drink. We went to some other clubs after that 4 in total all within walking distance of each other, the stayn was one of them. To tell you the truth I was super loaded so I can't remember the other names. Here's some pics of that night,The guy and girls is luke whose one of the roomates also known as Manchester and courtney, For those of you who know Seth he picked a hockey fight with one of his mates and by the pick you can tell he's clearly winning, Thats getting jerseyed. I'm probably taking a trip to Bondi beach on thurs to stay with Tin Daun for a night or 2, which is about an hour from here. The weather is still pretty cold, it should start getting nice on tue so I can surf again, ohh ya I tried it the waves were huge, I couldn't even get past them, and I almost died, I can't duck dive and cannot paddle very far, Surfing is one of the hardest but most fun things to do. Once I learn to duck dive I should be able to get to the lineup where I can at least attempt suicide, I've talked to much and said to little, bye for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home