Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Surf update!






Went out to surf freashwater bay today, I should be heading to bells soon to try and catch the 50 year storm, Seth is being a big cunt and won't let me go becuase I will charge it to hard. Today was my best day yet, finalely got the hang of duck diving, and 2 days in a row I paddled past the break which is insane by itself, although once I get out I rest behind the break becuase at that point I can't feel my arms. I still have not got close to standing on a wave yet, I'm trying to get my bearings in ocean knowledge, knowing high tide, low tide, where the rip is.

Last night goldie Seth and I went to a Thai restaurant, apparently most of the restaurants in OZ are byo which mean you bring your own beer or wine, there is a 1.00 corkage charge per person. Everyone works tomorrow so we might be going out @ 7:30 for a morning surf. But after lunch I should be heading out on my own. Here's some more pic's. Seth is now know as "AC" aka "big cunt, everyone's calling me Johnny Utah becuase I really charge it. "point break"

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Surfs up dude, love the wetsuit look on you. Where's seth and dave in that photo. Post more surfing stories and post something about U2, whats going on with that. O how about a posting about your accomidations out there.

Later Johnny Utah... or Ernie East stPaul, hhahah...

7:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like yoga left such a lasting impression and you had to run out and get yourself a full body nut hugger. I agree that yoga is awsome, but I have got to say that I am a bit surprised to see that you are so quick to join the team.

9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jen I could barely fit my nuts in there and they got cold fast!

4:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ian I am really glad that we got this opportunity to discuss your balls

2:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ian I am really glad that we got this time to discuss your nuts

2:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home