Friday, September 15, 2006

Some more pic's







Hello all, went into to Manly today which is about a 15 minute walk from Harbord seem the beach is getting more busy since summer is on it's way. For those of you who will be traveling in the future to Oz especially if your on a work holiday visa which grants you one year access to the land, there are 2 main banks in Australia which are all over the country, very important if your traveling. They are "common wealth" and "westpack" From the people I talked to Westpack is the one to go with because any type of adjustments is always $5. I launched my bank account and filed my tax number online which I will need for working, If you do not have a tax file number your future employer can tax you up to 45%. Also if your planning getting around Australia there's a few discount travel stores, the flights work out to be the same price as taking a bus, usually these bookings are non refundable. Now to the pic's, Here is Freashwater beach this is about a 20 sec walk from the house I'm staying at, manly beach is on the other side of the hill the next pic is manly beach which is not as busy as it's going to get ohhh and all the beaches are pretty much topless by the way. Also we stopped in to see the boys @ balmoral surf shop where Goldie pulled a Jennings and conned me into buying a pair of boardies, the shorts are sick though, I'm going to need them when I surf 8ft pipe. Utah out!
p.s If you click the picture it should make them bigger unless your computer is dog shit!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Topless has not hit Manly yet, but in full swing at Bondi should be there in the next week.

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home